HIRING: UK Brand Ambassador
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a new and exciting non-alcoholic drinks company and become the UK brand ambassador for a portfolio of new brands in the prestige on-trade environment.
You will be ready to make a real impact by joining a small and entrepreneurial team, backed with the support of Britvic, an established drinks business.
- To be the ‘face’ of the WiseHead brand portfolio in the UK by leading staff in key customers, presenting at strategic customer meetings and attending industry events.
- Drive trade advocacy for the WiseHead brand portfolio by leading influencer relationships, including strong links with spirits brands
- To work with the brand team to support the develop of new products and innovation.
- To develop the Brand Ambassador community working closely with the Teisseire Brand Ambassador providing vision and direction to ensure the effective delivery of joint brand programmes
- To work with the GB WiseHead team and PR teams to develop UK annual plan to identify and deliver presence at key trade events
- To work with the WiseHead Founders build brand awareness through media interviews and build consumer programmes, in conjunction with external agency partners
- To monitor and analyse market, brand and competitor performance in the on trade and proactively recommend changes to the brand initiatives
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
WHO YOU ARE
- Has their finger on the pulse of what is happening on the ground –and has brilliant relationships with key influencers in the industry
- Strong drinks knowledge built in wine and/or spirits, with experience in process, ingredients, & provenance
- A self starter who operates proactively – and where necessary reactively – in order to understand and beat the competition
- The personification of prestige brands in the market: attitude, appearance and personality.
WHAT YOU CAN DELIVER
- Deep understanding of what is important to prestige customers and the ability use this insight to execute plans that delight the customer and their consumers.
- Ability to flex to identify with both the ‘Core’ consumer and ‘Luxury’ consumer across different customers and brands where necessary
- Skilled in developing customer and stakeholder commitment, understanding win-win outcomes with a diverse range of individuals
- Exceptional presentation skills that build the brand reputation via Trade press/industry
- Capable of delivering training & incentives with priority customers, organising and representing the brand at training events; implementation of tastings/events/experiences and support development of marketing elements
- Effective at building relationships in the WiseHead core team, and broader Britvic teams to build capability behind the prestige opportunity.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bartender trained: Liquid and cocktail experience
- Established UK on-trade influencer network required, with a strong London network
- Previous experience of brand ambassador role, including consulting with brand marketing and agencies on trade activation
- A passion for premium brands evidenced in past employment record
- Project management experience, including internal and external stakeholder management
- Experience of working with other parts of sales and other functions, particularly Field Sales and Account Management or Distributor sales teams
Interested? Email us HERE for more information.